Home > Exchange and UC > Edge server is not applying Recpient filtering

Edge server is not applying Recpient filtering


I implemented a big Exchange organization (couple of Clustered mail server and hubs and CASs and edge server) however when I tested Email filtering on the edge server I found that the HUB server is delivering the NDR not the EDGE as below:

Microsoft Mail Internet Headers Version 2.0

Received: from mail.ourdomain.corp ([z.z.z.z]) by mail2.ourdomain.corp with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);

                 Wed, 4 Jul 2007 22:38:23 +0300

Received: from mail-relay.Domain.com ([x.x.x.x]) by mainserver.domain.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);

                 Wed, 4 Jul 2007 23:38:00 +0400

Received: from Edge.Domain.local (Edge.Domain.com [y.y.y.y])

                by mail-relay.Domain.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 519514F856

                for <user@mydomain.com>; Wed,  4 Jul 2007 15:34:02 -0400 (EDT)

Received: from Hub-cas.Domain.local (10.10.20.12) by edge.Domain.com

 (10.10.10.10) with Microsoft SMTP Server (TLS) id 8.0.700.0; Wed, 4 Jul 2007

 22:33:27 +0300

MIME-Version: 1.0

From:

To:

Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 22:34:00 +0300

Content-Type: multipart/report; report-type=delivery-status;

                boundary="b5fe7bbb-1255-4b2c-a096-a956efb3c516"

Content-Language: en-AU

Message-ID:

In-Reply-To: <5486BE6683AFD54F935039CCF748F6645EB83E@EGMAIL02.SPSEGY.synergyps.corp>

References: <5486BE6683AFD54F935039CCF748F6645EB83E@EGMAIL02.SPSEGY.synergyps.corp>

Thread-Topic: sdkfj

Thread-Index: Ace+chJwkNcA93RTS0eP7gFPEivGtwAADLvH

Subject: Undeliverable: sdkfj

Return-Path: <>

X-OriginalArrivalTime: 04 Jul 2007 19:38:00.0514 (UTC) FILETIME=[D4908A20:01C7BE72]

 

–b5fe7bbb-1255-4b2c-a096-a956efb3c516

Content-Type: multipart/alternative; differences=Content-Type;

                boundary="2b3dfb83-92ed-49eb-83af-e3cc6a5daa71"

 

–2b3dfb83-92ed-49eb-83af-e3cc6a5daa71

Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

 

–2b3dfb83-92ed-49eb-83af-e3cc6a5daa71

Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii"

Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

 

 

–2b3dfb83-92ed-49eb-83af-e3cc6a5daa71–

–b5fe7bbb-1255-4b2c-a096-a956efb3c516

Content-Type: message/delivery-status

 

–b5fe7bbb-1255-4b2c-a096-a956efb3c516

Content-Type: message/rfc822

Although that the agent were enabled in the GUI, it seems that the transport agent were disabled when I got them using the get-trasnportagent cmdlet, enabling them using enable-trasnportagent solved the issue J.

 

Categories: Exchange and UC
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: